Release Notes v0.10.0
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.10.0.
This version is a major release: v0.10, here is a list of the most relevant changes:
- New support for Golang plugins!.
- Pipe: new internal interface for pipe usage/emulation (abstraction).
- Windows compatible (experimental).
- New Database backend powered by SQLite3.
- Proxy: new proxy-plugin interface.
- IO: fix connection event mask handling.
- Bin: rename option 'logfile' to 'log_file'.
- in_tcp: prevent allocate zero bytes and cleanups.
- in_health: prevent segfault when hostname is not given.
- Many cleanups...
- in_tail: new plugin to tail files!.
- out_influxdb: new InfluxDB output plugin.
- out_flowcounter: new records counter plugin.
- out_counter: new simple records counter plugin.
- out_td: use new Miniz library for gzip compression.
- lib/msgpack-c: upgrade to GIT version 0b7cabd.
- lib/monkey: sync dev updates from runtime engine.
- lib/mbedtls: upgrade version to 2.4.1.
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: