Release Notes v0.11.15
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.11.15.
This is a bug fix release over 0.11 series that includes the following changes:
- Logger: fix string delimiter for large messages.
- HTTP_Client: new configurable dynamic buffers to read responses.
- Avoid memory corruption on bad time input.
- Elasticsearch (output): new Buffer_Size configuration property to specify the memory limit for the Elasticsearch HTTP response.
- Elasticsearch (output): improved error checking for large responses with limited Buffer_Size.
- http_client: new unit test for dynamic buffers.
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: